You can benefit a lot for drinking apple cider vinegar. When you open a bottle of ACV and an acidic smell greets you, it implies that drinking this liquid mightn’t sound appealing, but you should definitely give it a try. The vinegar can be referred to as a miracle drink sometimes due to its positive benefits on health. Here are some of the benefits:
1. It might help reduce appetite: Apple cider vinegar is mostly consumed, to enhance weight loss. It can help offer a helping hand for the weight loss regime. A cardiologist and weight management specialist Luiz Petre told The Healthy that “Drinking vinegar can result in changes in metabolism which supports weight loss”. She also added that ACV is effective in curbing the appetite and making you feel fuller after a meal.
2. You won’t be able to crave sweets: When you mix a little honey with apple cider vinegar, you won’t have any reason to crave for sweets according to Nurse Rebecca Park. The acid present in vinegar will make you less interested in sugar and the honey will ensure that you still have something sweet when you desire it. Also, there are only three calories per tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
3. It improves the digestive system: There are prebiotics in apple cider vinegar that possess a beneficial effect on the healthy micro-organisms which regulate the digestion. Hence, the acid in the stomach can be better regulated, which results in better digestion.
4. It can reduce blood sugar: Do you wish to boost your insulin? Then consider drinking a little of apple cider vinegar. It makes it easier for your body to break down sugar, even if you have just consumed a carbohydrate-rich meal. “Apple cider vinegar can prevent insulin resistance which is a symptom of pre-diabetes”, according to a holistic health expert, Amy Leigh Mercree. Therefore, apple cider vinegar can help support insulin. Meanwhile, diabetics should not regard apple cider vinegar as a replacement for the insulin that they need to inject.
5. It can improve the health of the heart: The chemical compounds that cause fatty plaque in the blood vessels are known as triglycerides and its buildup can result in a blockage in blood flow. Regular drinking of apple cider vinegar can help lower triglycerides as the fiber presence in apple cider vinegar can also neutralize bad cholesterol.
6. You might absorb more nutrients: It happens that apple cider vinegar helps your body absorb nutrients better. There is an old study on animals which revealed that the intestines can absorb calcium better when apple cider vinegar is consumed. Also, the same applies to iron absorption.
7. Your tooth enamel can be damaged: Sadly, there is a negative effect associated with apple cider vinegar. Since it is so incredibly acidic, it can affect the enamel on your teeth. Therefore, it is best to dilute apple cider vinegar with water. Mix one part vinegar with ten parts of water. It is also appropriate to drink with a straw.
Share to a friend who needs this