– Proper rinsing of Soap: Whenever we use soap to wash our hands, we use it and for the next time don’t rinse it completely for use. The reason is that germs stick to the soap’s surface and hence if you don’t rinse the soap thoroughly the germs in turn stick to your hands leading to bad hygiene.
Exciting Tips for Complete Handwash
Here are some recommended tips that will enhance complete handwash:
1. Make sure you wash your hands with lukewarm or cold water under a tap gently for few seconds.
2. Then apply your handwash solution and then rub along gently throughout all your hands including your fingernails and finger webs.
3. You can now lather with the solution for about 34 – 45 seconds.
4. Now, gently wash your hands cleanly under the tap for a few seconds until the solution peels off.
5. Ensure your hands dry off for quite some time without using any cloth or tissue or any other external means.
These are the effective steps to complete handwash and this time you have got it right!