Here is What Happen to your Body If You Start Eating 3 Dates Every Day for a Week
Eating dates might not be a great food in your schedule but there are salient benefits you can derived from it. Dates are generally known for its medicinal properties and it is a natural fruit we should all considered. You just need to get them!
Aside the fact that dates are sweet with good taste, it is also rich in healthy nutrients that will make you feel better. Eating 3dates daily for a week will definitely speak well on your body, this article shall reveal.
Here are the important benefits of eating 3 dates daily for a week:
- Improvement in bone health: There is presence of boron in dates which is scientifically studied according to a professor at North Dakota State University, Dr. Julie Garden-Robinson. Boron is well known to be very active in promoting healthy bones. Also, it is noted that dates possess some minerals which include potassium, calcium, phosphorous and magnesium which are very powerful in strengthening bones and fight against diseases such as osteoporosis.
- There will be improvement in cardiovascular system: Another great success that can be achieved for eating 3dates daily for a week is positive improvement of the cardiovascular system. Indeed, all what you only needed to cure a broken heart is consumption of several dates consistently over a long period of time. The presence of potassium in dates will help reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) that can lead to blockages in the arteries which will then result to stroke and even heart attack.
- Improvement of digestive system: The proper operation of digestive system is due to fiber which is richly found in dates. People that regularly have fiber intake will be able to prevent constipation and improve bowel movements in the body system. A research study published by British Journal of Nutrition indicated that people that regularly consume dates have a sound working digestive system than others that didn’t.
- It can help treat hemorrhoids: You can get rid of hemorrhoids which are veins that are located around anus and rectum but swollen and inflamed. This is usually caused when there is constipation in the body system whereby most people usually treat it through change in diet. Medical experts usually recommend foods that are rich in fiber in order to treat hemorrhoids and with the presence of high levels of fiber in dates; it can be easily used to fight against the disease.
- It help fight against stress and depression: The presence of Vitamin B6 will help establish serotonin and norepinephrine in the body. These minerals are very effective in brain health improvement. You will be able to fight against stress with neropinephrine while there will be mood regulation with serotonin. This indicates that regularly consuming Vitamin B6 will help maintain not only the physical health but also mental. When the brain is devoid of stress and in a good mood, you will be able to retain information and always ready to learn.
- It boosts energy: There are natural sugars, sucrose, fructose and glucose that are very essential for energy boost. Also, there is presence of potassium, magnesium, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants in dates which will help you maintain a good level of energy without allowing to quickly crashing down. In case you engage in any physical activity, dates will enable you regain energy quickly.
- There is reduction in risk of colon cancer: When there is a proper maintenance of the digestive system, you will have a healthy and easy passage of foods. Eating dates will help protect the digestive system against any harmful bacteria which will reduce the risk of colon cancer. According to a study carried out by Department of Food and Nutritional Sciences, people that regularly consume dates had lower risk of colon cancer because dates help build up good bacteria that stand against the growth of cancer cells in the colon.
- It assists in weight loss: You can be able to reduce your weight while consuming dates. The presence of fiber will help you to get full for a long period of time and there will be spikes in the blood glucose. There is presence of some antioxidants in dates such as anthocyanins, carotenoids and phenolics that are effective in fight against toxins in the body. They are also helpful in boosting digestion, increase metabolism and hence contribute to weight loss.
- 8 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Facial Hair That Work Very Well
- Here is What Happen to your Body If You Start Eating 3 Dates Every Day for a Week
- How to Reduce Flabby Stomach Fat with One Tablespoon of this Homemade Syrup
- Reasons Why You Should Eat Garlic with Empty Stomach
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs): All What You Need to Know