8 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Facial Hair That Work Very Well
About 5-10% of women in the women usually experience much hair around unusual areas in the body. Regardless of the health, we will all desire to have good facial look in order to have pretty face. Instead of using methods such as tweezers to get rid of facial hair, there are natural ways to achieve this aim even without spending money.
The remedies can be gotten right from your kitchen and very effective for facial hair removal. The hair around other part of the body might be hidden unlike facial hair that is visible to everyone. It is always not interesting to have facial hair and using artificial methods could be budget-consuming. This is why you should try out home remedies that will naturally help you remove facial hair without any side effect.
8 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Facing Hair That Are Natural
- Sugar and Lemon Juice: You will need to get two teaspoons of sugar and lemon juice and then mix it together. It is necessary to add 8-9 tablespoons of water to it. Ensure you heat the mixture until bubbles start to show up and let it cool down. You can now apply it on the affected area with the use of spatula and let it stay on your face for up to 20-25mins. Afterwards, you can now wash it off with cold water whilst rubbing it in a circular motion.
Are you wondering how these recipes work? It is very simple. Sugar is a natural exfoliating agent and warm sugar can stick to your hair and not the skin. Also, lemon juice operates as natural and cost effective bleach for the skin hair whilst help in lightening the skin tone. This will put an end to painful facial waxing!
- Green Gram and Rose water: You should get 2 tablespoons of green gram flour, 1-2 tablespoons of rose water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Firstly put green gram flour and rose water in a bowl and rigorously mix it together. Then add lemon juice to the paste and then mix the ingredients once again. Use this paste on the affected area of your skin and then let it stay there for like 20-25 mins or probably till dry off. Rub off the mask with your fingers.
Are you in doubt with this reaction? Worry not because green gram flour has very strong exfoliating properties and when added with rose water, it will help reduce hair growth.
- Lemon and Honey: You should get two tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice. Also, get one tablespoon of honey and mix them. Heat the mixture for at least 3mins and put water into the mixture to make it thinner if necessary. By the time the paste is cool, make use of cornstarch on the affected area of the skin and spread the paste in the direction of hair growth. Afterwards, use a waxing strip or a cotton cloth and pull out the hair in the opposite direction of the growth.
Do you wonder about its effectiveness? The reason isn’t farfetched. Honey is active in moisturizing the skin and people that have dry skin should always make use of this method.
- Onion and Basil: Get 2 medium-sized onions and 10-12 leaves of basil. Remove the thin and transparent membrane of skin between the layers of an onion and then crush it with basil leaves to let it become a paste. You can now put the paste around the affected area and let it stay there for about 20-25mins. Afterwards, you can wash it off with warm water.
This combination is working perfectly well because onion is very helpful to the body and when used with basil leaves, it will help you get rid of unwanted facial hair growth.
- Oatmeal and Banana: You should get 1 ripe banana and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. Bash the banana and ensure it becomes a paste after which you can now blend the oatmeal and mashed banana inside a bowl. Apply the paste around the affected areas and massage it for 15mins. You can now wash it off with cool water.
The effectiveness of this method is due to how beneficial the ingredients are. Oatmeal possesses antioxidant that can remove redness from the skin and it will also give you a glowing skin.
- Honey and Sugar: The ingredients needed are 1tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of water. Get a bowl and put the sugar inside it, you can also add honey and water to it and now heat it up. It can be done for about 30seconds until the sugar dissolves and mixes with the liquids. You can now apply this paste around the facial hair and place a strip of cloth over the applied mixture and let it cool down for some seconds. Afterwards, you can then strip in the opposite direction in which the hair is growing.
- Egg and Cornstarch: The ingredients needed are 1 egg, ½ tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Get a bowl, crack an egg and put it inside the bowl. You can then add sugar and cornstarch to it. Stir the ingredients very well till it turns to a smooth paste. Put the mixture on the areas of unwanted facial hair and pull it off when it is dry.
The mixture is effective since egg white is sticky to facial hair and pulls them out just like any other method from the face when combined with sugar and cornstarch. Meanwhile, it is not recommended for people with acne prone skin because egg white consists of Vitamin A which can cause breakouts.
- Papaya and Turmeric: Get 1 raw papaya and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder. Peel the papaya and cut it down into pieces and mash it to turn a paste. You can now mix the papaya paste with turmeric powder. Apply this paste to any part of your face with unwanted hair and massage it gently on the skin. Let it stay there for 15-20mins. Wash it off with warm water when done.
The strength of this combination is that there is an enzyme in raw papaya known as papain which can help disintegrates the hair cuticle and let it fall off naturally.
You don’t need to spend much in order to get rid of unwanted facial hair around your face. There are ingredients right inside your kitchen that will help you get rid of facial hair that is making your face look ugly. Give it a trial and see the wonderful trick performing amazing results on your face.
- 8 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Facial Hair That Work Very Well
- Here is What Happen to your Body If You Start Eating 3 Dates Every Day for a Week
- How to Reduce Flabby Stomach Fat with One Tablespoon of this Homemade Syrup
- Reasons Why You Should Eat Garlic with Empty Stomach
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs): All What You Need to Know