Breakfast Foods That Can Help You Reduce Weight
A very good way to reduce your weight is to eat a healthy breakfast. A major aspect of it is that you need to know what to eat before you can determine how to lose your weight. We all know that breakfast is the most important meal for the day and it is good to find better nutrients that could be effective in weight loss. A healthy breakfast can help regulate your appetite and make you effectively reduces weight.
It is recommended that foods that are low in calories are very good in weight loss and also foods that have high levels of components such as proteins and fiber can help reduce weight. Also foods such as fried foods or foods with added sugar or processed foods are linked with weight gain and hence very appropriate to limit consuming them.
Some of the best foods that should be taken as breakfast which will enable you to reduce weight are discussed thus:
- Almond Butter: Almond Butter is very rich in protein, fiber and monounsaturated fats. It is one of the nutrients that can aid weight loss. Studies have shown that it can be taking with wholegrain toast or adding a tablespoon to oatmeal by spreading some nut butter on it. This is due to the fact that nuts are very-calorie dense foods.
This means that nuts contain protein and fiber, which may help explain their influence on body weight. They also contain heart-healthy fats and other beneficial nutrients. While nuts can be included as part of a healthful diet, moderation is still essential since they are an energy-dense food.
- Eggs: Eggs are a very common and widely known food that is high in protein and active in weight reduction. It is one of the best sources of protein and hence recommended to be taken for breakfast which can cause weight loss. Egg composition is comprises of amino acids with 94 percent net protein, as opposed to approximately 70 percent for meat and poultry. In a small study with some men as participants, researchers looked into the effects of eating eggs or eating a bagel for breakfast on food intake, hunger and satisfaction. After the study, it was recorded that those men that ate egg breakfast actually ate less at their other meals as they experienced fullness which makes them not to feel hungry three hours after the breakfast. On the other hand, those that ate bagel breakfast feel hungry more quick and consume more foods at other meals.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a good source of foods that could help in reducing weight when taken for breakfast. It is a great source of complex carbs to fuel the body system and fiber to reduce the risk of having heart disease. Also, oatmeal is low in calories and can help to manage appetite in the body. A study that involved 47 adults revealed that after eating oatmeal for breakfast, people will get full and not hungry due to the presence of a soluble fiber in oats which is called beta-glucan. It is reported that beta-glucan can balance levels of blood sugar in order to avoid crashes and spikes that could boost your appetite. It is recommended that when taking oatmeal, mix it with blueberries, walnuts and almond milk for a nutritious breakfast.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain soluble fiber that forms a gel that expands in the stomach and make you feel full. The gel slows digestion and makes you feel satiated. It is a strong supplement that can be used to reduce weight in the body. A 3-month study in 19 adults showed that 35 grams of chia flour every day critically minimized waist circumference and body weight. You can make chia seeds your breakfast by adding it with oatmeal, smoothie or yoghurt.
- Black pepper: Black pepper contain a strong compound known as piperine which gives black pepper good taste and it has been used for long years due to its medicinal contents such as inflammation and tummy issues. Also, research shows that piperine could be effective in stop formation of new fat cells which would lead to reduction in cholesterol levels and body size. You can make up your breakfast by seasoning your omelets, breakfast sandwiches and avocado toast with a few grinds. After doing that, your waist shall show you appreciation.
- Avocados: Avocados is well known as one of the best foods that can easily aid weight loss. It contains up to 20 vitamins and minerals in every serving. This means that Avocados are a fruit that provides fiber and beneficial fats, so also many other nutrients. They may also help promote weight management with their medicinal components. According to a study done with American adults, it revealed that people who take avocados for breakfast posses the ability to have a sound and healthier diet and also consume less added sugar than those that didn’t. Since avocados are sources of fats and fiber, you can use green fruit to make avocado toast or bake an egg in half of an avocado.
- Berries: Berries are one of the highest-fiber fruits and it is rich in healthy antioxidants which makes it to be a good source of weight loss. Berries include fruit varieties such as blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. A study involving 133,468 participants showed that each daily serving of mixed berries was linked to 0.5 kg of weight loss over four years. To enjoy your breakfast, you can add berries to your breakfast oatmeal, yogurt, or smoothie to lose weight fast.
- Coffee: Coffee has been scientifically proved to aid weight loss. It posses caffeine contents which can slightly boost the human body’s mechanism for burning calories hence making it possible to reduce in weight. It also helps to aid metabolism in the body. A study showed that consumption of coffee as breakfast boosted metabolism with a significant percent whilst allow the breakdown of fats. Therefore, you can always take unsweetened coffee every morning if you truly want to burn some weights.
- Green Tea: This tea is a very common source of weight loss diet. It is often regarded as the most effective weapon to reduce weight. According to research, green tea posses a compound called epigallocatechin gallete (EGCG) which is the most powerful form of catechins known to be groups of antioxidants that is concentrated in the leaves of the tea plants. A study of 31 participants discovered that drinking a beverage that has calcium, caffeine, and particular compounds present in green tea thrice a day improved the number of calories burnt each day by 106 calories. Hence, you can lose weight fast with green tea. Therefore, you can take your breakfast with green tea by squeezing a lemon and then add it with lemon with honey; you can include a little amount of ginger when making your green tea.
- Coconut oil: Do you know how effective this spice is? Have you ever try taking it as a breakfast? If no, then don’t hesitate to try it out in your quest to reduce weight. Coconut oil is a tropical fat that contains medium-chain saturated fat lauric acid which aid weight loss. A study showed that taking just 2 teaspoons of coconut oil half an hour before each meal every day reduced waist circumference by an average of 1.1 inches over the course of a month. It is therefore suggested you can use it to grease your egg’s frying pan or adding a teaspoon or two into a smoothie.
Recommendation: Anyone of these foods that you can shall help you reduce your weight. However, when you take these nutrients with regular exercise, you have successfully accelerated your weight loss level so it is also advisable to take those foods regularly or add it to your diet with appropriate exercises. Your health is very important as you need to study this changes that won’t come easily but surely with those recommendations, you shall see desired results.
Originally published by: powerofpositivity.com
Image Credit: TheWeeklyChallenger.Com