Here are 9 bedtime drinks that can help burn belly fat
To get rid of belly fat has never been easy to the extent that shedding few pounds sometimes won’t help in getting rid of it. It is very challenging and seems stubborn to leave.
In order to enhance the possibility of burning the fat belly, you can engage in regular exercise and some few foods that can boost metabolism can also be taken with meals. But if you’re one of those having problem with taking foods, we’ve decided to discuss 9 bedtime drinks that can help you burn that stubborn belly fat and get a good health. All you need to do is by taking these drinks before bed and be optimistic of good results.
1. Water: Water is a drink that helps a lot in maintaining a good health condition. It is the first on the lists of drinks recipes that can help you get rid of the belly fat. Just keep a two-litre bottle on hand at all times; it help to flush out toxins and keeps your appetite in check. It is the best recipes and most costless.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: This drinks recipe possess many health importance and it is very appropriate for your upset stomach and intestinal spasms due to its antibacterial and antibiotic properties. It assist to keeps the stomach pH levels balanced so you will have a flatter tummy and look hot in that bikini!
Awesome, isn’t it? Good. What you need to do is to get 1 liter of apple juice (fresh or packaged), mint, 100 ml of lemon juice, 1 lemon and ice. Slice the lemon into circles. Combine the apple and lemon juices in a pitcher. Add the lemon slices, mint and ice. You can serve the drink with slices of apple.
3. Chia seeds: Chia seeds helps in stabilizing bllod sugar level in the body and it is high in protein nutrients which fill you up to hold your cravings at bay.
Sprinkle some in your Healthy Mummy Smoothie, make chia puddings or even some chia blueberry jam for something different!
4. Cinnamon and Grapefruit: Grapefruits are hydrating and filling with nutrients and antioxidants. This characteristics made it very pertinent in maintaining a sound health. Aside helping you to get hydrated, this recipes helps to speed up metabolism. Cinnamon also helps balance blood sugar levels, lowers bad cholesterol and helps reduces pain and inflammation.
What you need to do is to make the syrup by mixing a glass of water, sugar to taste, and cinnamon sticks. Let this mixture simmer in a pan for seven minutes before adding the grapefruit and cold water in a pitcher. Garnish the drink with mint.
5. Green Coffee: This drink is very rich in chlorogenic acids and it may assist in promoting weight loss by the heightened conversion of fat into energy. More also, it helps burn fat stores which will help reduce your tummy fat. It is also an antioxidant and free radical scavenger which is available in satchels, it can use it instead of your normal instant coffee. It’s great and amazing. Give it a trial!
6. Lemon and Cucumber juice: When you drink lemon juice, it will help you loose stomach fat. According to a study in the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, you can drink lemon juice at least four times a day while fasting as it will reduces their body fat mass and improved their lipid profile.
To enjoy this, blend a lemon, an orange, and two cucumbers and enjoy drinking! In order to add flavor, you can put honey into it and also garnish it with mint as well, if you choose to.
7. Ginger Tea: Ginger Tea is a very nutritious recipe with a lot of health benefits. It possesses bioactive compounds that have strong benefits for the body and brain. According to a study published at the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Ginger Tea is very powerful in fighting obesity and also boost digestion.
It helps to absorb more nutrients as it’s a good bedtime drinks. To enjoy this recipe, just squeeze in some lemon and add a tablespoon of honey to your drink.
8. Dandelion Tea: Dandelion tea can be use in lieu of coffee due to its potential to reduce stomach bloating. It is also an effective natural diuretic which can make you look slimmer and reduce the toxic load. When you take a cup of this tea at bedtime, it will help you flush out water weight and make you feel slim and light.
9. Yoghurt: Yoghurt is very good in combating fat belly. A yoghurt without sugar contents would help to serve as threat to the stubborn belly. The health benefits of yoghurt is numerous such as providing health remedy to certain gastrointestinal conditions, including lactose intolerance, constipation and inflammatory bowel disease.