12 Most powerful natural antibiotics you need to know
Your immune system is a very essential part of your body that deserves maximum treatment which should be your first line of defense against illness or infection. Although, pharmaceutical antibiotics help to kill all forms of bacteria in the body, it is noted that when our gut is attacked by those antibiotics, our immune system compromised which could make us more susceptible to sickness and weakness.
These issues made it imperative for people to turn around and decide to opt for natural remedies that will not only cure the infection but also help the body maintain good health. These foods will help to boost your body’s ability to fight any unwanted infection that might come your way and will help you remain healthy all year long. Those natural methods have been scientifically proven to provide benefits to the body.
Now, let us talk about some of the natural antibiotics you need to know.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a powerful antibiotic that contains acetic and malic acid as well as mineral salts, vitamins, and some amino acids. It also contains pectin, vitamins A, B6, C, E, thiamin, lycopene, niacin, and pantothetic acid. It has been shown to be an effective antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal tonic. It is, however, harsh to drink. Cut it with water or take it in a shot glass with some water to reduce its harsh taste.
2. Ginger: Ginger is a notable substance well known with regards to antibiotics. It has historically been used to treat coughs and asthma whereby both the fresh juice of the ginger root and ginger root extract are used. Ginger can be an antibiotic agent because of its ability to treat infections in the body. It can also help to reduce sugar level in the body; in short, it can fight a lot of different categories of health issues. It is good to take at least a tea spoon of ginger every day.
- Garlic: It is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics which possess an incredible compound known as allicin which helps to kill bacteria in the body. Garlic is also effective in preventing the body system from cancer, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic. It is very rich in healthy vitamins and minerals which is active in tuberculosis treatment, promotes gut health by providing prebiotics to the intestines and digestive system. It can also fight parasites and worms, boosts digestion and can protect you against sun damage. It is advisable to eat one clove of raw garlic 3 times a day in order to take off bacteria and viruses.
4. Colloidal Silver: Colloidal silver has consistently been known to prevent food spoilage and to fight bad bacteria. Its healing properties aren’t just a thing of the past; it is still effective and active. Colloidal silver can kill even the most dangerous and potentially fatal of pathogens. It kills off negative microbes quickly and the most interesting part of it is that it doesn’t have any negative effects on those that take it. It’s believed that colloidal silver is so good at healing that it can destroy microbes that have become resistant to standard antibiotics, including epidemic-inducing ones like MRSA or even bird flu. In one experiment, it is recorded that over 650 different disease-causing pathogens were destroyed in minutes after being exposed to a small drop of colloidal silver.
- Olive leaf: we all know that olive is really good for health because it have many antibiotic attributes that helps to treat different forms of health conditions. Olive leaf extract is good in treating malaria and fever. It possesses a powerful antioxidant that can help metabolize blood sugar in the body.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a very effective remedy which has been with numerous medicinal purposes for long. According to Dr. Kelly Brogan, a medical doctor who noted that turmeric is often used in traditional cooking and medicine which serves as a great cure for inflammation thanks to its natural phenols, which give turmeric its rich color. Also, Turmeric posses a powerful component known as curcumin which can help fight some of the causes of gastroduodenal ulcers, as well as reducing gastric-based damage from infections. Always try and take a teaspoon of turmeric daily.
- Echinacea: This spice has been known for centuries and very effective in combating many health conditions. In fact, Echinacea is a well-known herb native to Eastern and Central North America. It can be used to treat infections such as the cold and flu and other upper respiratory infections. The herb can be used against urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, streptococcus infections, syphilis, typhoid, malaria, ear infections, warts and nose and throat infections. Also, Echinacea operate a very effective action in the body to boost the production of interferon, a protein which is released by the body to prevent virus from replicating themselves.
- Pure Honey: For centuries, honey has always been a very medicinal component of nutrient. It has antibiotic properties that can protect body from bacteria and other infections. Honey also helps to treat wounds and make it heal in time which is because its high viscosity provides a protective barrier to block any infection. It is also useful in killing staphylococcus aureus and those bacteria that can cause ulcers.
- Onion: Onions are very medicinal and helpful in maintaining good health. It is known as an active antibiotic due to its phytochemical properties which makes it more effective against various strains of pathogenic bacteria. It can help you reduce fever, relieve nausea, clear ear infections and relieve respiratory ailments. You can always add some onion in your meals most especially salad or any other one that can aid your body protection and maintain good health.
- Horseradish: This is full of good compounds that can combat some health conditions, it helps to clear congestion and wipe out mucus from the upper respiratory side. It protects the body against infection and prevents premature aging, while boosting your immunity and stimulating the immune system. It also fights against kidney stones, viruses, oxidation, coughs, cancer, inflammation and many others.
- Pau D’arco: Pau D’arco possesses two strong chemicals called lapachol and beta-lapachone which helps to fight bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites. It is a natural treatment of antibiotic that has been used and well recognized for so long. In fact, part of its usefulness is that it helps to maintain the digestive system. So, it doesn’t just help cure fungal infections only, but also assist to maintain the body weight.
- Cinnamon: This is a powerful antibiotic that is universally recognized as a good medicinal spice. It is very rich in eugenol and cinnamaldehyde which are components that fight a variety of infections such as prevention of fungal growth, stimulation of the immune system, prevention of nausea and also provide treatment against diarrhea.
We need to know that there are some natural antibiotics that can help maintain the body system without cost and not time consuming. It is time to look beyond pharmaceutical treatment to any illness and make natural remedy a way to go. Meanwhile, you can always keep in touch with your physician because some remedies are effective due to body system and you might not know if yours is included or not. Best of luck!