Instant ways to brew oolong tea for weight loss
Have you completely lost your confidence about repeated failed attempts to lose weight? Want to lose pounds but can not give up food? Do not panic. I do not ask you to do this. Start!
What I suggest is to add oolong tea in your daily diet. With these traditional Chinese drinks, weight loss is guaranteed. Scientists have found that this oolong tea for weight loss works, even for people who consume a high-fat diet.
What is Oolong Tea?
Oolong tea is also called WuLong tea, comes from a plant called Camellia sinensis. It is very popular to help lose weight and speed up metabolism. Oolong tea is also known for other features such as improved skin health, bone health, and mental health.
The process of making oolong tea varies, so their total properties tend to differ from green tea or black tea. To prepare a cup of oolong tea, the plant withers under strong sunlight and undergoes partial oxidation before curling and curling.
How oolong tea promote weight loss?
The benefit of oolong tea is dependent on weight loss on its composition. It is rich in many useful compounds that lead to weight loss through different mechanisms.
There are two different ways to reduce body weight related to food: increase energy expenditure and inhibit the absorption of fat, carbohydrates and other nutrients.
Oolong tea uses both of these processes to make you shed pounds.
The antioxidants found in oolong tea enhances the metabolic rate by ten percent, forcing your body to burn more calories. In addition to fat burning, antioxidants also improve your immune system.
ALSO READ:- Amazing Ways To Increase Healthy Sperm Counts
Caffeine is also found in the composition of oolong tea to burn fat.
Another important property of oolong tea is its ability to reduce cravings generally by maintaining blood glucose levels. The polyphenol present in this tea enhances your metabolic rate and promotes weight loss. This phenol also reduces the absorption of fat and lowers cholesterol levels by activating the enzyme lipase.
If this is not all, oolong tea promotes digestion and kills harmful bacteria, contributing to the overall health of the digestive system. Because of their alkaline nature, oolong tea heals ulcers and other acidic conditions as a reward.
Oolong tea itself is free of calories and a very healthy drink for consumption every day.
How to Prepare Oolong Tea for Weight Loss
There are several ways to prepare oolong tea immediately for weight loss. Some of which are explained below:
- Take a cup of hot water and dip a tea bag into the oolong tea.
- Use a dish to cover and leave the solution soak for 3 minutes.
- Take out the tea bag and enjoy the tea
Tea leaves (without invuser)
- Mix a tablespoon of oolong tea leaves (in the form of powder) into one cup of hot water.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dry the solution and cool it a little before drinking.
Tea leaves (with infuser)
- Preheat a glass of water to 190 degrees to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the water in a cup.
- Put a teaspoon of oolong tea leaves in a teaspoon of tea per cup.
- Place the cup inside and allow it to descend for up to 6 minutes.
- Take one cup of hot water and add both green tea and Chinese color powder.
- Let the solution soak for 5 minutes.
- Bother and drink slowly.
How often should you drink oolong tea?
Oolong tea should be taken twice every day to observe any effects on your overall body weight. But it is important not to take too much of your body.
Since oolong tea contains a good amount of caffeine, excessive consumption of this drink may cause mild to serious side effects, including dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, sleep disturbances, nervousness, headache, stomach upset and so on.
Oolong tea is also rich in fluoride that may cause skeletal fluorosis. Therefore, adhere to two cups of Oolong tea daily to lose weight without facing any side effects.
ALSO READ:- Natural Home Remedies For Strech Mark
Oolong – The Facts
- taste great oolong tea and be delicious hot or cold.
- There is a huge range of affordable oolong tea.
- Enjoy a cup of oolong for 30 minutes to 1 hour before walking, exercising or a yoga session and reaping rewards!
- Drink oolong in the afternoon to ward off the good appetite late in the day and dip energy.
- All of these aids in weight loss and maintenance.